Fees & Insurance
Rates for therapy services are as follows:
- 55-min. session (including intake session) - $120
- 90-min. session - $150
For those using their insurance, rates are:
- 55-min. session - $160
- Initial intake appointment (55 min.) - $165
~ I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation prior to meeting. ~
Sliding scale options are available for a limited number of slots to those in financial need.
I accept payment by cash, check or credit card at the time of your appointment.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide at least 24 hours notice to avoid being charged a $75 fee for the session. Insurance will not cover a missed appointment.
I'm an in-network provider with the following insurance companies - Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Reliant, Pacific Source, Moda, Providence, and United. I'm also able to bill many other insurance plans as an out-of-network provider. When using out-of-network benefits, you are responsible for the full fee at the time of your appointment, then you will be reimbursed by your insurance company for the percentage of the insurance fee covered by your plan.
You are responsible for knowing the details of your coverage, and should contact your insurance company to ask the following questions before your first appointment:
- Does my plan include mental health benefits?
- Is Angela Keeney, LCSW a preferred provider on my plan?
- Do I have a deductible and how much, if any, has been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year are covered?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- What is my co-pay, or co-insurance, responsibility?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
The No Surprises Act
In compliance with the No Surprises Act that goes into effect January 1, 2022, all healthcare providers are required to notify clients of their Federal rights and protections against “surprise billing.” Please read this document to learn about your federally protected rights to receive a notification when services are rendered by an out-of-network provider, if a client is uninsured, or if a client elects not to use their insurance.